Be sure to check out EZ Way’s updated website. For clients looking for a new lift or needing information on a current EZ Lift there is a lot of information to help you get years of safe usage on you products. Information includes:
- Options and Part Numbers
- Operation Instructions
- Sling Sizing Charts
- Warranty Info (important due to EZ Way’s extensive warranty)
- Product Flyer
- Service Manual
- FDA Safety Guide
- Accessory Checklist
- Safety Checklist
- Much more!
In addition, you will find lots of helpful articles, webinars and testimonials. A well planned Safe Patient Handling Program starts here!
Are you have trouble finding anti fatigue mats for your Sit Stand Desk? Here is a solution we found to make it more comfortable to use the new desks.
For more information click here.
Visit our new website at: www.worksafeproducts.com
This affordable, durable, non-motorized EZ Stand Aid has been around for a while. It is a transport assist unit which actively engages the patient in the standing process, thus reducing the need for caregiver assistance. Transport is quick and requires minimal caregiver assistance. Users simply grasp the middle bar and pull themselves up. An automatic-locking padded split seat swings out for loading or unloading then swings back to form a comfortable, secure seat. Its adjustable legs, ability to fit through narrow doorways, and 450 lb. weight capacity makes it an excellent wheelchair alternative for convenient patient transfers or for easier commode access.
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- Moveable base legs for flexibility in accommodating seating surfaces
- Dual knee pads for secure transfers
- Automatic seat locks for a secure seat for transfers
- Optional safety belt
- Optional support strap
- Sturdy, yet easily fits through narrow doorways
- Affordable alternative to electric standing aids
- Promotes mobility for the patient
- Provides a time and cost saving tool for safe, efficient transfers
For more information see EZ Way’s Website
To purchase call us at: 314-872-9022 or email: email@example.com
For more information see WorkSafe Products new website:
Sometimes even Santa needs a lift after a long night flying around the world. Rudolf and the Elves were glad to have the EZ Out to help get Santa out of the sleigh!
Since WorkSafe Products is an independent lift dealer, we are approached by other manufacturers to represent other 3rd party products. Recently I received information from an overseas manufacturer regarding their slings. They had a wide variety that would work on the EZ Lifts that we sell. Without asking, I assume that these slings could be sold at about half the price of the EZ Way slings.
After careful review of the literature, I saw a number of dangers I wanted to pass along.
First: you are using a sling to hold your patient 3 to 4 feet in the air. A dropped patient at this height could be catastrophic. So my observations were:
- the weight limits of the slings did not match the weight limits of most lifts. A facility could easily purchase a sling that would under perform the lift. That is, you could end-up with a 500lb sling for a 600lb lift. Also, the labeling may be in kilograms and there could be confusion on the conversion to pounds.
- the hook-ups for the slings were close to the type of sling we sell. However, they were not the same. A mis-matched sling could cause a patient to fall out. When facilities have more than one type of lift, this has been known to happen.
- the material and stitching was not as robust as on the slings we sell. We use more material and double stitching on our Deluxe slings than what I saw in the samples.
- EZ Way has a very wide selection of slings and can also do custom slings as needed.
Note that the FDA says: “Match the sling to the specific lift and the weight of the patient. A sling must be approved for use by the patient lift manufacturer. No sling is suitable for use with all patient lifts”
For more from the FDA see: FDA issues best practices guidelines for Patient Lifts
From my evaluation of this product, I believe the our EZ Way Slings for our EZ Lifts will last longer, would be more comfortable for the patient and be much safer. If you have any questions please be sure to contact me.
WorkSafe Products is now carrying the Rise tabletop sit/stand. This device provides a stable platform for working in a sitting or standing position. It is easy to adjust by simply lifting the keyboard platform to the desired height. Also, wire management is included to provide a nice clean office setting.